Rabu, 01 Juli 2015

tugas pertemuan ke empat bahasa inggris



A.    Please fill the blank with possible preposition
1.      You have to believe  in   god.
2.      Her father will never approve of her marriage to you.
3.      It’s better for me not  to think about it.
4.      Her was angry of himself for having made a foolish mistake.
5.      Frank likes to take a nap in the afternoon
6.      I got home      in     midnight.
7.      I have lived here         since    i was a child.
8.      I lived in Chicago        for       two years.

B.      Complete the sentence below by using simple present or present progressive.
1.      Right now, the children (be)  are   at the beach. They (have) are having a good time. They (play) are playing a beach ball
2.      Sam (look) is looking up words in the dictionary because he (want) wants  to make sure he (not) is not misspelled words.
3.      I (need) i am need  to call my parents today, they cant call me because they (not, know) don’t know my telephone number.

1 komentar: